2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: FS: Juvenile Emperor Angelfish  (Read 560 times)

Offline SweetReefOH

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
FS: Juvenile Emperor Angelfish
« on: November 24, 2020, 18:57:02 »
It is with a heavy heart that I must write this. Our relationship just couldn’t work out. I promised her blood worms and mysis and all the nori she could eat.....but she betrayed me....she is nipping at my first love. My sticks! I really thought our relationship was different but alas, I must find her a new home.

I was really looking forward to witnessing the adult transition. I guess that’s not possible now. She just got out of a 6 week medicated hypo QT last Friday. So you can add her/him immediately and feel safe. She was great for the first few days. Today she has nonstop pecked at my sticks so she really has to go to a new home as soon as possible. This is easily a $200 value but I need her to go, so I will take $60 for her. Text me 937-559-3551.

Offline Heinbaughb

• Adult
Re: FS: Juvenile Emperor Angelfish
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 09:10:38 »
Ugh..that stinks. Mine has been reef safe regarding acros. Hope he finds a good home.

Offline SweetReefOH

• Adult
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 11:15:19 »
Ugh..that stinks. Mine has been reef safe regarding acros. Hope he finds a good home.
It really does. I love fish that transition and he is the ultimate transitioner!

Offline Steve

• Adult
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 14:04:46 »
I can relate Jesse. Not the same kind of fish, but I have a yellow tail damsel who has went rogue and is now nipping at my acro polyps as well as some bounce mushrooms. Not sure what to do, am I going to try and trap it. Not happy. I have never heard of a damsel nipping corals.

Offline SweetReefOH

• Adult
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2020, 15:30:04 »
I can relate Jesse. Not the same kind of fish, but I have a yellow tail damsel who has went rogue and is now nipping at my acro polyps as well as some bounce mushrooms. Not sure what to do, am I going to try and trap it. Not happy. I have never heard of a damsel nipping corals.
No, I haven’t heard that out of a damsel either. Crazy!
I had to trap the angel today. I didn’t want to break any colonies trying to net. Didn’t take too long to catch him today. I have a hook above my DT that I can run the fishing line thru to move the trap door. I’ve got him in a decent acclimation box now. Gerbers offered me $20 for him!! I couldn’t believe that....but I may not have a choice

Offline Keith92

• Keith92
  • Adult
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2020, 20:32:35 »
Jesse, You need to take salesman 101. It should be advertised like this.

Are your fish getting crowded because your SPS colonies are too big? Are you using to much 2 part to keep up with all the growth? Well I have the solution, This beauty is guaranteed to nip all of your SPS and cut them back to a manageable size. Retail is $200 but since this one is a proven eater I will let it go for $250. My loss is your gain. First come first serve. No holds.  LOL

^-^ ^-^

Offline SweetReefOH

• Adult
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 20:35:34 »

Are your fish getting crowded because your SPS colonies are too big? Are you using to much 2 part to keep up with all the growth? Well I have the solution, This beauty is guaranteed to nip all of your SPS and cut them back to a manageable size. Retail is $200 but since this one is a proven eater I will let it go for $250. My loss is your gain. First come first serve. No holds.  LOL

^-^ ^-^
Woot woot Raisin the roof Keith! Lol

I think Jeff found him a home. I’m thankful.

Offline Steve

• Adult
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 22:51:19 »

^-^ ^-^

That is hilarious Keith.

Offline discus513

• Adult
    • Cincinnati Club (C.A.R.E.)
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2020, 02:22:33 »
Beautiful Fish! that sucks it was a nipper