2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: 220g Oceanic system FS  (Read 3879 times)

Offline gthorpe2

• Adult
220g Oceanic system FS
« on: June 21, 2011, 12:26:30 »
I have a 220g oceanic tank with custom stand I’m selling.  I love the hobby but the tank is too big and I don’t have the time to care for it.  With everything going on in life right now, I have to give something up and right now it’s the big tank.  I plan on staying in the hobby, but only keep a nano for now.
So this is what I have…
Equipment
220g oceanic tank with dual overflows and custom stand - $600
75 gallon sump with drilled center - $100
3 BRAND NEW galaxy select-a watt ballasts (250, 400, hqi) only a week old.  Just purchased from P.A. - $125 each
2 pendants Single end that I purchased from jdl513 that he got from Marine solutions - $60 each
1 reflector no name brand - $25
2xCoralife 400 watt bulbs one brand new the other one week old, both for $60 or brand new for - $45 other $25
MSX 250 just got from reeftigergirl.  This thing is a BEAST!!!! - $300 with pump
Blueline calcium reactor with FULL co2 tank and brand new Milwaukee solenoid - $125
Milwaukee pinpoint PH - $75
2xDolphin return pumps one is working now and the other collecting dust. - $150 each
2xControllable 300 watt heaters - $30
Acjr controller with DC 8, temp probe and ph probe $125
Refactometer - $40
Buckeye Field Supply RODI unit - $100
More to come…

Fish
Yellow tang - $30
5 green chromis - $4 each or $15 all
Blue spotted naso tang, show size - $60 or I’ll donate it to the Newport aquarium
Flame angel - $30
Blue hippo tang - $40

Corals
ORA Red planet - $25
Blue tip acro colony - $50
Sunset monti - $20
Blue acro -$15
Pink lemonade base - $20

Live rock $2/lb. if you buy more than 50 lbs I can do $1.50/lb I have about 200 lbs maybe more of live rock
Live sand about 150 ish pounds $1.00/lb

I’m sure I’m forgetting some things but I will update when I get home from work.  I need to sell all the live stock first before selling ANY of the equipment.  You can go ahead and put your name down for the equipment and I will let you know when it is ready.  I would like to sell it as a whole but I know people are looking for certain things, so I’m going to what about a week until I start parting out.  Again get your name into me and I will put it down.  I will NOT hold anything as this is first come first serve.  The only time I will hold something for someone is if they confirm with me that they are on there way to pick it up.

Asking price for the whole set-up is $2000 or best offer

Not looking for trades, unless it was to do with something I can add to my nano tank.

Pics to come later

Offline Boonjob

• Reefkeeping: Go Broke or Go Home
Re: 220g Oceanic system FS
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 12:35:30 »
Dibbs on Controller, If you dont sell as a whole setup and get the live stock gone, I can make a deposit if needed.
God is great, Beer is good, and People are crazy...

Life is a beach, I'm just playing in the sand.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/boonjob-s-reef-tank

Offline DarinSchmidt

• darinschmidt@gmail.com
  • The wisest man knows he knows nothing at all.
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 13:01:11 »
Dibbs on Controller, If you dont sell as a whole setup and get the live stock gone, I can make a deposit if needed.

sure, send me your deposit ;)

Offline Boonjob

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 13:06:41 »
sure, send me your deposit ;)

boy everyone's got jokes today... this is a big turn around from yesterday's crowd

Offline Fishfreak

• Adult
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 14:11:28 »
Im interesteted in the calcium reactor, pinpoint pH and some of the SPS corals. would love to see some pics when you get a chance. Thanks!

Offline discus513

• Adult
    • Cincinnati Club (C.A.R.E.)
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 22:59:46 »
interested in a few things if you split it up! flame angel, corals, controller,Etc. Give me a call or PM me if you decide to split it up. Thanks.

Offline Reefpete

• My pain is self chosen
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2011, 05:22:01 »
What are the numbers for the dolphin? Probably too much for my needs. Most definitely want the refractometer!

Offline mbettman

• Adult
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 12:54:35 »
Is the ro/di spoken for. How much life is left in the cartridges?
When would it be available?

Offline gthorpe2

• Adult
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2011, 16:23:33 »
What are the numbers for the dolphin? Probably too much for my needs. Most definitely want the refractometer!

I'll check on that when I get home...

Offline gthorpe2

• Adult
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2011, 16:24:28 »

Controller is spoken for if I part... You are third in line

Offline gthorpe2

• Adult
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2011, 16:25:41 »
Im interesteted in the calcium reactor, pinpoint pH and some of the SPS corals. would love to see some pics when you get a chance. Thanks!

All this is spoken for if I part... You are second in line if anything falls thru.

Offline gthorpe2

• Adult
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2011, 16:27:09 »
Is the ro/di spoken for. How much life is left in the cartridges?
When would it be available?

I just purchased the cartridges in March and I also have a brand new membrane.  It does 75 gpd.  It will be available if I part and once I sell all the livestock.  LMK if you are still interested.

Offline Boonjob

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2011, 16:33:12 »

lol

Offline Reefpete

• My pain is self chosen
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2011, 16:41:18 »
Why did you list items that have been spoken for by two other people? Funny thing is, there is only nine minutes difference between your listing and Boons posting.

Offline gthorpe2

• Adult
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2011, 16:49:16 »
Why did you list items that have been spoken for by two other people? Funny thing is, there is only nine minutes difference between your listing and Boons posting.

I've also posted on Cincyreef and I had more people and more traffic on there!  I live between cincy and dayton and I figured I would see if anyone in dayton wanted/needed stuff too, but I guess that's not good enough for you.

I'm not here to argue with anyone, I'm trying to sell the stuff as cheap as I can just like how I got started purchasing quality stuff that has been used for a cheaper price.

Offline gthorpe2

• Adult
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 16:56:26 »

Full tank... If anyone wants pictures of other things,please let me know and I will get those.

Offline Reefpete

• My pain is self chosen
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2011, 17:12:03 »
I guess that's not good enough for you.
Just asked a effen question. For someone who isn't trying to argue, you sure got pissy over a question. Please continue on with your day and forget that I was just trying to clear up some misunderstandings. Have a great day gthorpe2.

Offline slandis3

• Lifetime Premium Member
    • Slandiscreations
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2011, 17:24:11 »
I've also posted on Cincyreef and I had more people and more traffic on there!  I live between cincy and dayton and I figured I would see if anyone in dayton wanted/needed stuff too, but I guess that's not good enough for you.

I'm not here to argue with anyone, I'm trying to sell the stuff as cheap as I can just like how I got started purchasing quality stuff that has been used for a cheaper price.

You also made comment on cincy reef that you would hold stuff for people you have dealt with in the past so if someone there (cincy reef) wants it just say its gone. No need for rude comments.

Offline Boonjob

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2011, 17:28:42 »

You also made comment on cincy reef that you would hold stuff for people you have dealt with in the past so if someone there (cincy reef) wants it just say its gone. No need for rude comments.

+11111

Offline gthorpe2

• Adult
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2011, 18:23:31 »
I apologize for any comments that may have been misleading.  I didn't mean anything to come off rude.  I'm on Cincyreef more than I am here and I took the question as someone coming at me. 

If I have dealt with anyone here, I will be more than happy to hold things too, I've just been burnt before and I'm sure everyone has once or twice.

Again sorry for "lashing" out at anyone, I'm just trying to sell my tank and that's what I wanna do.

Offline gthorpe2

• Adult
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2011, 18:31:03 »
I will go ahead and part out the tank. 

These are items that are still for sale.  Prices reduced...

Equipment
220g oceanic tank with dual overflows and custom stand - $400
75 gallon sump with drilled center - $100
3 BRAND NEW galaxy select-a watt ballasts (250, 400, hqi) only a week old.  Just purchased from P.A. - $125 each
2 pendants Single end that I purchased from jdl513 that he got from Marine solutions - $50 each
1 reflector no name brand - $25
2xCoralife 400 watt bulbs one brand new the other one week old, both for $60 or brand new for - $45 other $25
MSX 250 just got from reeftigergirl.  This thing is a BEAST!!!! - $250 with pump
2xDolphin return pumps one is working now and the other collecting dust. - $100 each
2xControllable 300 watt heaters - $30
Buckeye Field Supply RODI unit with NEW membrane and in-line TDS meter - $100
More to come…

Corals
ORA Red planet - $20
Blue tip acro colony - $40
Blue acro -$10

Live rock $2/lb. if you buy more than 50 lbs I can do $1.50/lb I have about 200 lbs maybe more of live rock
Live sand about 150 ish pounds $1.00/lb

Other items that have been spoken for could go back up for sale.  I plan on being far with everything and everyone, but if the items that have been spoken for haven't been picked up in a reasonable amount of time then I will go onto the next person that is interested in it.

I will try and get to breaking somethings down this weekend, that I don't need to use with live rock, but the rock has to move before anything else does.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Thanks, Greg

Offline mbettman

• Adult
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2011, 23:55:08 »
I'll take the ro/di.

Offline referinohio

• Adult
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2011, 14:57:07 »
can I get third in line for calcium reactor/co2 stuff?
thanks

Offline referinohio

• Adult
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2011, 15:05:18 »
How many GPH are the Dolphin pumps?

Offline gthorpe2

• Adult
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2011, 16:46:36 »
The pump is 1/10 horsepower. I don't know how many gph it does but its a beast.