Welcome to Ohio Reef!

As a guest you can only see a small portion of our online content. Please register it is free and only takes a minute. Click here to Register now. 

Author Topic: Meet n Greet Post & New Tank Setup  (Read 588 times)

Offline Straasha

• Premium Member
  • Fry
Re: Meet n Greet Post & New Tank Setup
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2020, 22:57:19 »
It did not say it was tempered.  When I looked at it with polarized sunglasses, it didn't have the "marks" of tempered glass.

Offline dbowman

• Premium Member
  • Juvenile
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2020, 00:03:19 »
ouch

Offline Straasha

• Premium Member
  • Fry
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2020, 21:13:22 »
OK, so I got another Aqueon tank today.  So, these are tempered on the front and back but not the sides.  When I checked before, I just checked the sides and thought all 4 would be the same.  Boy, was I wrong.  Now to take it back.  Has anyone used/drilled a Seapora tank before?

Offline Straasha

• Premium Member
  • Fry
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2020, 09:20:01 »
Ugh, more drama.  I am still waiting for my new tank to arrive at Gerbers.  In the meantime, I have an ich or something outbreak that has killed my coral beauty and two clownfish.  I am thinking of when I get my new tank to just buy all new rock and sand and start from scratch again.  I can put my corals in a small frag tank for 76 days to be sure they are clear then move them to the DT.  I can move my current fish (goby, fairy wrasse, and engineer goby) to a small tank and treat with copper while I wait for the new tank to cycle.  Is this too drastic?