Welcome to Ohio Reef!

As a guest you can only see a small portion of our online content. Please register it is free and only takes a minute. Click here to Register now. 

Author Topic: Frags for Sale  (Read 182 times)

Offline Steve

• Elder
Frags for Sale
« on: July 15, 2020, 19:48:53 »
I have a few frags available. I have some nice ricordia frags, a Sunkist Bounce, nice purple stylo frag, 2 WWC Gumdrop mushrooms, 2 Strawberry Hyacinthus Acropora frags, 2 nice PC Rainbow frags, 1 Red Planet frag, 2 beautiful red alveopora frags, rasta's. I am going to be cutting some blasto merletti frags as well as some wellsi frags. Big pieces of Spongodes and Purple rimmed confusia and setosa montis. I also have some purple photosynthetic gorgonia, never fragged that stuff before, but if you want some I will. Green encrusting psammacora. I also have some pink birdnest that needs fragged, pieces will be fresh cut. I have some other stuff available as well If interested text me for pics and prices. 513-267-2050.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 01:43:15 by Steve »

Offline soldiers4christ50

• Adult
Re: Frags for Sale
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2020, 05:55:18 »
I was just at Steveís the other day and all that stuff is very nice. You wonít be disappointed. I bought a red alveopora and you are totally missing out if you donít get one. Super bright red with yellow centers.

Offline Steve

• Elder
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2020, 13:33:05 »
Thanks Matt

Offline Steve

• Elder
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 01:45:37 »
Updated the list. Thanks to everybody that has came and bought some frags. Stay safe out there folks.