2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: New member in Centerville  (Read 1646 times)

Offline thepipbull

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
New member in Centerville
« on: February 21, 2011, 22:29:38 »
Hello. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chris. I just began in the hobby in November of last year. My first aquarium so I am learning a lot. I have a 150 gallon with wet/dry filter (changing to a refugium this week) about 60 lbs. of live rock (I have about 250 lbs. cooking so I will be redoing all the rock here soon) a yellow tang, 2 blue chromis, Green Mandarin Goby, Clown fish, Clam, starfish and several frags.
Looking forward to meeting everyone Sunday.
Chris

Offline HUNGER

Re: New member in Centerville
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 22:31:36 »
welcome to the club tank looks great
SIZE DOES MATTER

Offline Kenn

• Lifetime Premium Member
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 22:45:29 »
Welcome to the club !!

Nice to have yet another Centerville person on the board  :smiley-happy112:

Great looking tank. Looks like you've got a good little collection on the frag rack  :-ThumbUpsm

Currently doing a 75g build | http://ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=16275.0| tanks of the past : 26g Bowfront LPS and Fish| http://www.ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=4858.0 || 37g a little of everything | http://www.ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=7751.0

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."   < K >

Offline Telekinesis

• Fry
  • Because we couldn't go for three
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 22:48:38 »
Hey, Chris! We met at Coral Ranch a few weeks ago. Nice to have you on board. Welcome! Great tank, by the way.

Offline lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Adult
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 05:56:03 »
Welcome Chris Nice looking tank. What kind of light is that?

Offline sticks_wife

• Adult
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 13:38:31 »
Hello and Welcome! Glad to have you. We met at the Ranch the same day we met Telekinesis. Nice tank. Happy to have you at the meeting on Sunday. See you then.

Offline kattz

• Old surfer dude
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 13:48:25 »
Hi, Chris!  we met at Coral Ranch several weeks ago.  Welcome to the club!

Kev
90g SPS and LPS reef tank, 35g sump, ceramic rock by The Alternative Reef, Neptune Apex w 2 X EB8's, Moonlight module, ATI Sunpower Dimmable 8 X 39W T5's, Octopus Extreme 160 skimmer, PM Kalkwasser Reactor, 2 X Vortech MP40's, Geo 618 Ca reactor

Various thriving montipora, acropora, stylopora, wellsophyllia, blastomussa, hammer, anchor, and frogspawn, lobophyllia, rhizotrychus, pavona, scroll, and pagoda SPS and LPS corals, but no fish because I was too stupid to QT...

Offline cyberwollf

• 2010 FragSwap Chairman
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 15:11:39 »
nice tank, plenty of room to grow to fill it with coral $$ :)
75G Mixed Reef w/ 30G sump/refuge

Electrical Engineers do it on impulse, with faster rise times, with more power, and less resistance at higher frequencies, without shorts, until it Hertz

Offline reefkeeper

• Juvenile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 20:33:38 »
Welcome aboard and very nice looking tank.  Look forward to meeting you Sunday. -Jeff
Jeff
120g baby reef w/ 55g refug
Penn State & Steelers Fan

Offline stickboy_107

• Adult
  • GIVE ME ONE OF EVERYTHING [just dont tell my wife]
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 21:05:13 »
                                              :th_ShowLetter:
Hello and Welcome! Glad to have you. We met at the Ranch the same day we met Telekinesis. Nice tank. Happy to have you at the meeting on Sunday. See you then.