2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Re: New hours the hijack!  (Read 5173 times)

Offline Reefpete

• My pain is self chosen
Re: New hours the hijack!
« on: May 28, 2011, 14:42:50 »
After some searching around I found your correct number.  Just an FYI, your web site has 3 phone numbers and none of them are you!  :)  Might want to update the site, one of the ladies that answered the phone wasn't very happy with me!  ::)

:hysterical:

Offline micki

• Best mamaw Reefer!!!
  • My munchkins! :)
Re: Re: New hours the hijack!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 14:47:07 »

:hysterical:

You can say that, you weren't the one that had to talk to her!  ;)

Offline Reefpete

• My pain is self chosen
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 14:56:54 »
You can say that, you weren't the one that had to talk to her!  ;)
I'm sure that most everyone has gone through that at least once! Myself I do it for fun!  >:D

Offline micki

• Best mamaw Reefer!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 15:08:43 »
I'm sure that most everyone has gone through that at least once! Myself I do it for fun!  >:D

:hmmmm:   LOL

Offline Reefpete

• My pain is self chosen
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 15:17:35 »
:hmmmm:   LOL
Not seriously micki, just my attempt at humor.  :o

Offline micki

• Best mamaw Reefer!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 15:21:33 »
Not seriously micki, just my attempt at humor.  :o

Darn... I've seriously done that before!  Now I feel like a scumbag...   >:D

Offline Reefpete

• My pain is self chosen
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2011, 15:33:09 »
Darn... I've seriously done that before!  Now I feel like a scumbag...   >:D
Okay, okay, I confess! I've done it before! That was a long time ago though. Lol I used to call auto zone and ask if they had metric screwdrivers, or left handed wrenches. They seriously looked!

Offline micki

• Best mamaw Reefer!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2011, 16:02:48 »
Okay, okay, I confess! I've done it before! That was a long time ago though. Lol I used to call auto zone and ask if they had metric screwdrivers, or left handed wrenches. They seriously looked!

:hysterical:  That is funny!!!  It was a long time ago when I pranked calls as well.  That was back when you would ask is your refrigerator running???  Do you have Prince Albert in a jar???  Shows my age huh!  ;)

Offline Reefpete

• My pain is self chosen
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2011, 16:13:33 »
:hysterical:  That is funny!!!  It was a long time ago when I pranked calls as well.  That was back when you would ask is your refrigerator running???  Do you have Prince Albert in a jar???  Shows my age huh!  ;)
Ah, age is only a number.

Offline micki

• Best mamaw Reefer!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2011, 16:38:14 »
Ah, age is only a number.

Got that right!  I certainly don't feel 49!  Well, last week I did when I was sick...  ::)

Offline Reefpete

• My pain is self chosen
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2011, 16:59:02 »
Got that right!  I certainly don't feel 49!  Well, last week I did when I was sick...  ::)
Now to further my point. Did you have a thriving 125 gal. tank when you were younger? Or the lessons that you have learned? I know I didn't have half of the "finer" things in life when I was a little younger. So its not all bad to have the numbers adding up. Its all in how you think and deal with them that makes the difference.  :-Sun
 Sorry to hear you were "under the weather" last week as well!

Offline micki

• Best mamaw Reefer!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2011, 19:55:05 »
Now to further my point. Did you have a thriving 125 gal. tank when you were younger? Or the lessons that you have learned? I know I didn't have half of the "finer" things in life when I was a little younger. So its not all bad to have the numbers adding up. Its all in how you think and deal with them that makes the difference.  :-Sun
 Sorry to hear you were "under the weather" last week as well!

Ahhhh, good point!  Nope, couldn't even afford a gold fish at times!  I remember when the boys were little Randy and I were scraping together change to buy a loaf of bread!!!  At the same time, sometimes I think things were more simple and we were happier and more content.  Never felt like we were on the lower budget.  Just didn't think about it like that.  We had everything we needed to survive.  :)

Offline Kenn

• Lifetime Premium Member
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2011, 20:04:07 »
 :offTopic    ::)

I'm just as guilty as the next person for highjacking  :laugh:  but we're getting way off topic in a sponsor forum :th_thspaz: :-Whipped
Currently doing a 75g build | http://ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=16275.0| tanks of the past : 26g Bowfront LPS and Fish| http://www.ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=4858.0 || 37g a little of everything | http://www.ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=7751.0

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."   < K >

Offline micki

• Best mamaw Reefer!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2011, 20:12:33 »

I'm just as guilty as the next person for highjacking  :laugh:  but we're getting way off topic in a sponsor forum :th_thspaz: :-Whipped

Ya, I thought of that earlier but I've been working on my tank ALLLLL DAYYYYY.  But, have no fear, I just split it!  :D

Offline Kenn

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2011, 20:15:24 »
 :hysterical: :th_surrender:

Good Idea  :-ThumbUpsm
Currently doing a 75g build | http://ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=16275.0| tanks of the past : 26g Bowfront LPS and Fish| http://www.ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=4858.0 || 37g a little of everything | http://www.ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=7751.0

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."   < K >

Offline Reefpete

• My pain is self chosen
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2011, 20:23:32 »

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. Hadn't really thought about it. My deepest apologies

Offline Reefpete

• My pain is self chosen
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2011, 20:26:42 »
Ahhhh, good point!  Nope, couldn't even afford a gold fish at times!  I remember when the boys were little Randy and I were scraping together change to buy a loaf of bread!!!  At the same time, sometimes I think things were more simple and we were happier and more content.  Never felt like we were on the lower budget.  Just didn't think about it like that.  We had everything we needed to survive.  :)
Sorry if my ignorance has gotten you in some hot water, so to speak.

Offline micki

• Best mamaw Reefer!!!
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2011, 20:28:35 »
Sorry if my ignorance has gotten you in some hot water, so to speak.

Naaaaa, I'm not in trouble... I knew it needed to be split and planned on doing it.  I just hadn't had time.  No worries!  :)

Offline Reefpete

• My pain is self chosen
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2011, 20:36:11 »
Naaaaa, I'm not in trouble... I knew it needed to be split and planned on doing it.  I just hadn't had time.  No worries!  :)
None the less...

Offline micki

• Best mamaw Reefer!!!
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2011, 20:38:30 »
None the less...

Really no biggie at all, thanks for being concerned though.  :)

Offline Kenn

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2011, 20:50:55 »
Thank you for bringing that to my attention. Hadn't really thought about it. My deepest apologies

No worries at all  :matrix-smiley-007:

Offline Reefpete

• My pain is self chosen
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2011, 21:10:34 »
None the less...
None the less...

Offline DarinSchmidt

• darinschmidt@gmail.com
  • The wisest man knows he knows nothing at all.
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2011, 21:19:52 »

micki, 49,  :hmmmm: i thought you....... jk

Offline micki

• Best mamaw Reefer!!!
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2011, 21:22:38 »
micki, 49,  :hmmmm: i thought you....... jk

You thought I was older than 49 didn't you!   :P

Offline DarinSchmidt

• darinschmidt@gmail.com
  • The wisest man knows he knows nothing at all.
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2011, 21:26:29 »
lol, no, all women are 25 till they die!!!