2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: ReefGently For Sale --> $35  (Read 1303 times)

Offline mrfish183

• Fry
ReefGently For Sale --> $35
« on: January 29, 2012, 09:45:49 »
I have a ReefGently Acclimator that was used once for sale. This device serves multiple purposes. First, it is a tank acclimator that slowly acclimates newly purchased fish, coral, or inverts to the new tank's environment using a dual siphon method. Second, it serves as a fish transporter that is used to transfer fish from the store to your home. Third, it is a fish trap with a nice sliding door. Finally, it is used as an in-tank acclimator to allow your new fish,coral, or inverts to get use to the other fish in the tank before ultimate release. A description and video is linked below:

http://www.reefgently.com/

I paid $55 for this unit new a few months ago. It is too small for my anticipated fish needs so I need the bigger one. On warning, if you have a hood that extends well below the front of your tank, then the unit has trouble maintaining a slow acclimation. This isn't a problem for most tanks. I'm ordering the larger unit for my needs so no longer need this one. No fish/reef tank owner should be w/o one of these . I'm asking $35 for local pickup or delivery to the swap. Thanks.

Offline mrfish183

• Fry
Re: ReefGently For Sale --> $35
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 21:42:32 »
Pending

Offline recklessop

• Fry
Re: ReefGently For Sale --> $35
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 04:44:41 »
still have it ?

Offline mrfish183

• Fry