2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Toadstool Leather  (Read 1310 times)

Offline Scarletlace

• Fry
Toadstool Leather
« on: April 11, 2013, 19:04:58 »
I have 2 toadstool leathers,..they looked great for a while but now they are all closed up.  My tank conditions have not changed. I have moved them to different areas of the tank and they still aren't opening back up.  Please let me know if anyone has ideas on how much light, water flow they need etc :)  Thanks!

Offline wrassel

• Fry
Re: Toadstool Leather
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 08:18:16 »
Im fairly new to this but i have a green toadstool. He closed up once to shed then opened back up. He was closed for about 3 days. It is near the bottom of tank under 4 t5 lights. It receives moderate flow and fully extends. Hope that helps.

Offline Travis8896

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 20:37:04 »
I have 2 one is small one is large and they require medium flow and light
"Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo

Offline rayviv

• Here fishy, fishy.
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 20:48:31 »
I need help with the picture!  What is the big thing in the lower left of pic with the bumps on it?  And is the toadstool one I see in center top? Are the two exactly alike ?
The mind is a wonderful servant but a dangerous master!

Offline Scarletlace

• Fry
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 20:57:28 »
Bottom Left is a huge Toadstool and small one is top center.  I have 150w 3 Metal Halites,.. tank is 36inches deep.  210 gallons